[su_quote]Book Your Driving Lessons In Cheam
Call us today on 020 3524 7968 to find out more about how we can help you pass your driving test in Cheam[/su_quote]
Cheam Driving Instructors
- Start today for just £10 – try us out with no commitment
- Begin and end your lessons anywhere in Cheam
- Pay as you go – no pressure to pay for blocks of lessons
- Better qualified – senior driving instructor has advanced qualifications with Institute of Advanced Motorists, RoSPA, and Driving Instructors Association
- Friendly, local driving school on your doorstep in Cheam
Cheam Driving Instructors
Learning to drive in the local area where you live and work gives you a great starting point for developing your skills and confidence.
It’s a winning combination when this is backed up by the in-depth local knowledge of Cheam and the nearby area possessed by your cheerful and professional instructor from Wimbledon Driving School.
We’re so confident you’ll enjoy our approach to helping you master your driving skills – and pass the test – that we are offering your first lesson for only £10.
6 ways that Wimbledon Driving School helps you learn
- Cost: if the financial outlay of having to pay for a large block of lessons in advance is preventing you from taking the plunge, then we’re quite happy for you to operate on a pay-as-you-go basis
- Convenience: fitting lessons into your busy life is so much simpler when we pick you up and drop you off wherever is convenient around the Cheam area
- Vehicle: our highly professional team can provide the instruction you need no matter whether you choose an automatic or manual car to learn in
- Urgency: if you need an intensive course covering anything from a few days to a couple of weeks then we’re happy to provide the flexibility you need
- Theory: you can dip into our extensive online resource to help you prepare for your Theory Test
- Conditions: if you want to learn about night or motorway driving then we can provide the necessary tuition. We can also help you develop your hazard perception skills
As well as the wealth of local traffic and road knowledge you’d expect, our most senior instructor besides being Grade 6 (only 4-6% of ADI’s have this grade) has passed the advanced driving test with the highest grades from the Institute of Advanced Motorists and been awarded an IAM F1RST, he has passed the RoSPA Gold driving award and is a DIAmond advanced instructor being the holder of a diploma in driver education and having passed a DIAmond special test which is a two fault drive over ninety minutes.
All other members of our highly-dedicated local team have worked diligently and with passion to be recognised as the third best driving school in the UK on review website reviewcentre.com.
Get on the road for just a tenner!
Ready to take the first step towards becoming a test-passing driver? If so, for just £10, we’ll provide your first full and comprehensive step towards passing your driving test – and at a time that’s most convenient to you.