It’s not uncommon for learner drivers to be apprehensive of turning right at junctions, especially if they are busy, and certainly the manoeuvre is potentially more challenging than turning left as you have two lanes of traffic to consider instead of one.
Learning to drive in the local area where you live and work gives you a great starting point for developing your skills and confidence.
It’s a winning combination when this is backed up by the in-depth local knowledge of Cheam and the nearby area possessed by your cheerful and professional instructor from Wimbledon Driving School.
We’re so confident you’ll enjoy our approach to helping you master your driving skills – and pass the test – that we are offering your first lesson for only £10.
Looking for Driving Lessons Cheam?
6 ways that Wimbledon Driving School helps you learn
- Cost: if the financial outlay of having to pay for a large block of lessons in advance is preventing you from taking the plunge, then we’re quite happy for you to operate on a pay-as-you-go basis
- Convenience: fitting lessons into your busy life is so much simpler when we pick you up and drop you off wherever is convenient around the Cheam area
- Vehicle: our highly professional team can provide the instruction you need no matter whether you choose an automatic or manual car to learn in
- Urgency: if you need an intensive course covering anything from a few days to a couple of weeks then we’re happy to provide the flexibility you need
- Theory: you can dip into our extensive online resource to help you prepare for your Theory Test
- Conditions: if you want to learn about night or motorway driving then we can provide the necessary tuition. We can also help you develop your hazard perception skills